Meetings – Currently on hold until need increases
Veteran’s Memorial Hall , Downstairs Meeting Rm,
130 Placerville Dr, Placerville, CA, 95667
The purpose of our meetings is fivefold:
- Provide fellowship among families who are facing the challenge of having a loved one in the Armed Forces, with special attention to those loved ones who will be, are, or have been deployed overseas. We include those whose loved ones served in the past, are serving currently or who are committed to serving in the future.
- Share the burden of having a loved one who is serving or has served in the Armed Forces through group discussion.
- Share news from our military men and women.
- Provide links to important resources of particular interest to the families of those serving in our Armed Forces, eventually becoming the “one stop shop” for assistance of all kinds.
- Educate each other with regards to the special needs of military families and the coping strategies available through the use of guest speakers and topic experts.